Guiding you in your journey of wealth creation
Through various reforms in phases over the past 20 years, the Indian debt market has undergone a process of a structural overhaul. In this video we will tell you about broader classification of Indian Debt Markets
1. Debt market is a place where ______________ are bought and sold
2. Debt market serves as a useful source for _____________ channels to meet their financial requirements.
3. Government Securities are Sovereign rated debt papers issued by the Government.
4. As compared to Government Securities corporate bonds may turn out to be less risky.
5. ___________ refers to the market where the requirement or arrangement of funds is for a period of less than one year.
feel free to contact us!